Silo Restaurant • 324 Route 100, West Dover, VT • (802) 464-2553
Step into The Silo at Mount Snow, where all the fun begins. The Silo serves all your favorite foods and all your favorite brews with Bar Specials in the tavern each night. Every weekend’s a party at The Silo, with a DJ or live music, dancing and a great late night menu. Catch all of your favorite sporting events on our four big flat-screen TVs.
Don’t forget that The Silo offers a great dinner menu, wine list and incredible dinner specials… savory soups, fresh salads, thick, juicy steaks, chicken, seafood, pasta, sandwiches, vegetarian and more, served in our separate dining room. And we're available to host your next function, birthday party, wedding, company outing, family reunion or special event. Please ask how we might accommodate your large party!
Hours, Reservations and Basic info
- Beers on tap
- Reservations not taken
- Free parking
- Groups welcome
- Bar/Restaurant opens at 3pm
- Closes late
- Specials changed weekly
- Half mile from Mount Snow
- Casual atmosphere
- Great place to watch the game
- Game room
- Live music
- Roasted Garlic Onion Soup ~ $5.99
A delightful variation of an old favorite; vegetarian stock topped with croutons, crispy spinach and parmesan.
- Chili Mexicana ~ $6.99
A crock full of meat chili smothered with Jack cheese!
- Clam Chowder ~ $6.99
As only a native New Englander knows how…. thick, rich and creamy.
- Garlic Bread ~ $4.99
Italian loaves toasted golden brown with chef’s special butter blend.
- TR’s Buffalo Wings Basket of fresh chicken wings, tossed in Chipotle-cayenne butter sauce, served with celery sticks and bleu cheese dressing. Also available teriyaki style! 10 ~ $8.99 • 20 ~ $15.99
- Chicken Fingers ~ $8.99
Basket of batter fried chicken fingers, served with BBQ or honey mustard sauce. House Nachos ~ $8.99
- Fried corn tortilla chips smothered with Monterey Jack cheese, jalapeños, tomatoes and black olives. Served with sour cream and salsa. Add chili OR chicken…$12.99
- Onion Rings ~ $6.99
Colossal Spanish onion rings, deep-fried and served with a side of horseradish sauce.
- Mozzarella Sticks ~ $7.99
Six breaded and deep-fried mozzarella sticks, served with a tasty marinara sauce.
- One Potato ~ Two Potato ~ $7.99
Crunchy, deep-fried potato skins covered with melted Jack cheese with sour cream. Add chili OR bacon…$10.99
- Hummus Platter ~ $8.99
Hummus served with carrots, celery, and bread sticks.
All entrees served with your choice of potato, vegetable or rice, and a side salad. Substitute a Caesar salad for $2.99. Split plate charge is $6.50. Served after 3 p.m.
- Newport Steak Selections Named for a small butcher shop located on Newport Street in Brooklyn NY. This flat iron steak is the second most tender of all steaks. This flat iron steak is the second most tender of all steaks. Newport Natural ~ $20.99
- Topped with bleu cheese butter. Newport Black ~ $21.99
Seasoned with our chef’s dried Worcestershire flavored dry rub.
- Surf & Turf ~ $26.99
A "Naked" Newport Steak with two Baked Stuffed Shrimp.
- Baked Stuffed Shrimp ~ $23.99
Jumbo Louisiana shrimp and chef's seafood stuffing with lemon and drawn butter.
- St. Louis Style Pork Ribs ~ $21.99
A hefty portion of our specialty ribs with house slaw.
- Braised Short Rib of Beef ~ $21.99
To fight those winter nights! A hearty short rib, slow roasted in red wine and herbs. Served with roasted carrots over our house horseradish-mashed potatoes.
- Grilled New York Sirloin ~ $24.99
A thick 14 oz. cut of New York Strip steak.
- Porter House Steak ~ $28.99
20 oz. Porter House steak cooked to your liking.
- Horseradish-Smoked Shrimp Encrusted Salmon ~ $19.99
Oven roasted and topped with a lobster butter sauce.
- Penne a la Vodka ~ $17.99
In a true Roman style; A splash of Absolute Peppar vodka, tomatoes, a touch of cream and Italian bacon.
- Stuffed Silo Chicken Breast ~ $18.99
Stuffed with cornbread, apples and cheddar; served with classic chicken gravy.
- Chicken Parmesan ~ $18.99
Juicy, boneless chicken breast breaded and pan-fried. Topped with mozzarella and marinara sauce and served with a side of pasta.
- Cheese Ravioli ~ $16.99 Jumbo cheese ravioli topped with marinara sauce.
Pressed sandwiches on Lavash bread, served with a choice of French fries or cucumber salad and a pickle spear.
- The Vermonter ~ $11.99
Baked maple ham, cheddar, tomato and mustard.
- Capt'n Cutty ~ $11.99
Smoked turkey, roasted red peppers, Swiss cheese, Spanish onions and Russian dressing.
- Tuna and Cheddar ~ $11.99
Fresh tuna salad (with chopped celery) and Vermont cheddar.
The Bigger, Better Burger
Our burgers are 8 oz. fresh chopped beef with French fries or cucumber salad, and a pickle.
- Back to Reality Burger ~ $12.99
Plain or with American cheese, served with lettuce and tomato.
- Basque Burger ~ $13.99
Fresh mozzarella, roasted red peppers and fresh chopped basil.
- Stellabello for Veg-Heads ~ $11.99
Portobello mushroom marinated with Balsamic glaze, topped with red onion and Chipotle-mayo.
- Cajun Chicken Sandwich ~ $11.99
Spicy boneless chicken breast served with lettuce and tomato.
- Romaine Hearts Caesar ~ $11.99
Crispy romaine, garlic croutons and grated Parmigiano Reggiano. Add Cajun Chicken…$15.99
- Sunset Strip Cobb Salad ~ $15.99
Grilled chicken, avocado, bacon, hard-boiled eggs, crumbled bleu cheese and vine-ripened tomatoes served with peppercorn ranch dressing on the side.
- Spinach Salad ~ $14.99
Fresh baby spinach with bacon, feta cheese, walnuts, tomatoes and black olives, served with a side of raspberry vinaigrette dressing.
- House Salad ~ $5.99
Fresh Mesclun blend, tomatoes, cucumbers and red onions.
Children’s 12 years and under Includes fountain soda, milk or juice.
- Hot Dog and Fries ~ $6.99
- Chicken Fingers and Fries ~ $6.99
- Mozzarella Sticks and Fries ~ $6.99
- Linguine with sauce or butter ~ $6.99 (add meatballs for $1 each)
- Cheese Ravioli with marinara sauce ~ $8.99
- Burger and Fries ~ $6.99
- Kids BBQ Ribs and Fries ~ $10.99
- Kids Grilled Pizza ~ $9.99 Hand tossed pizza, grilled over glowing embers, cheese or pepperoni.
- Tollhouse Cookie Sundae ~ $6.50 Warmed and served with vanilla ice cream, hot fudge and whipped cream.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie ~ $5.50 Drizzled with chocolate sauce.
- Maple Pecan Pie ~ $5.50 Warmed and topped with whipped cream.
- NY Style Cheesecake ~ $5.50 Served with raspberry puree.
- Scoops On! ~ $3.50 Dish of soft serve ice cream.
- Brownie Sundae ~ $6.50 Warm brownie topped with vanilla ice cream, hot fudge and whipped cream and a cherry.
- Apple Crisp a la Mode ~ $6.50 Served warm with vanilla ice cream and whipped cream.
- Celebrating a birthday? 8" Carvel Ice Cream Cake ~ $20
- Bailey's Tasting Cups ~ $8.50 Four mini edible chocolate cups filled with four different flavors of Bailey's! 21 and over only.
- 16 oz. Aluminum "Chill Chamber" Bottles Budweiser • Bud Light and Bud Light Lime • Michelob Ultra Domestic Bottles Coors Light • Miller Lite •Smirnoff Ice Imported Bottles Stella Artois • Heineken Light • Amstel Light • Corona • Corona Light • Clausthaler (N/A) Micro-Brew Bottle Woodchuck Cider Domestic Draft Budweiser • Bud Light Imported Draft Heineken • Newcastle • Guinness Micro-Brew Draft Long Trail Ale • Long Trail IPA • Magic Hat #9 • Magic Hat Circus Boy (The Hefeweizen) • Sam Adams Boston Lager • Switchback Ale • Shocktop • Harpoon UFO • Steel Rail Extra Pale Ale • Silo Select Draft 'o the Month