Attractions in southern vermont
We are always on the look-out for new businesses, attractions and activities to add. If you'd like to suggest your favorite places, businesses or things to do in Southern Vermont for us to add to to our site, visit our "Add Things" page or click here.
For those staying in the Dover & Wilmington area of the Green Mountains, you are central to nine regions of attractions with things to do and places to see: Brattleboro, Bennington, Albany, Manchester, Bellows Falls, Saratoga Springs, Keene, the Berkshires and Western Massachusetts. All are within an hour or so drive.
Enjoy a day on a real working Vermont farm, or start off with a glass of wine from the tasting room at the Honora Winery, followed by a few hours of wonderment at Mass Moca's incredible galleries. Grab a fresh brew at the Madison brewery in Bennington and chase it down with homemade chocolate from the Chocolatorium in Arlington while learning how that chocolate actually came to be.
For the history buffs out there, you've got too much too see and too little time to see it. Start along the Molly Stark Trail and imagine what it was like to walk those hills back in the Revolutionary Days. Then head north to Hildene, the family home of Abraham Lincoln. Along the way, you'll pass other Presidential sites ranging from Coolidge to the Roosevelts.
Just click on an attraction below to visit their website and find out more!
FEATURED ATTRACTION: Skip Morrow's Art of Humor Gallery
- North Star Bowl & Minigolf, Wilmington
- Mountain Park Cinema, Dover, (802) 464-2317 for showtimes
- Wheeler Farm, Wilmington - (802) 464-5255 (no webpage)
- Adams Farm, Wilmington
- Boyd Family Farm, Wilmington
- Jamaica State Park, Jamaica
- Bromley Summer Park - ziplining, yeah!, Bromley
- Townshend Damn Picnic Area, Townshend
- Maple syrup sugarhouses
- Chocolatorium, Arlington
- Petting farm, Brattlebro
- Vermont Country Store, Weston
- Orvis fly fishing school, Mamchester
- Madison brewery, Bennington
- Honora tasting room/honora winery, Jacksonville
- Flames stables, Wilmington - (802) 464-8329 (no website)
art & museums
- Mass Moca, North Adams
- Ann Coleman Gallery, Wilmington
- Art of Humor Gallery, Wilmington
- Natural History Museum at Hogback Mountain, Marlboro
- Memorial Hall, Wilmington
- Marlboro college theater, Marlboro
- Hildene, Manchester
- Robert Frost House, Shaftsbury
- Bennington pottery, Bennington
- Covered bridge museum, Bennington
- Clark art museum, Williamstown
- Bridge of flowers, Shelburne Falls
- Molly Stark Trail & Obelisks
- Fly fishing museums, Manchester
Add an Attraction
We are always looking for new attractions to add to our list. Please submit your suggestions below.